KK Thompson Solicitors (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is KK Thompson Solicitors Limited of Thompson House, 46 Glenside, Appley Bridge, Lancashire, WN6 9EG (Company Number: 08652340).
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.kkthompsonsolicitors.com. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage pattern
• store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
• speed up your searches
• recognise you when you return to our site
Storing your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways, to:
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for this purpose at any time. Please email email@example.com
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• notify you about changes to our service
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy or merge any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer or owner of such business or assets
• if KK Thompson Solicitors or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
Links with any other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
KK THOMPSON SOLICITORS
Seamless Service, Positive Results
KK Thompson Solicitors, Thompson House, 46 Glenside, Appley Bridge, Lancashire WN6 9EG
Design : Poplar Services
© KK Thompson Solicitors Limited 2021.
All rights reserved. KK Thompson Solicitors is a trading name of KK Thompson Solicitors Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (with registered number 08652340) whose registered office is Thompson House, 46 Glenside, Appley Bridge, Lancashire WN6 9EG and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 605553. A list of directors is available for inspection at the above address.